Due to language barrier, difference in customs and culture, time lag, etc., trading with overseas companies requires patience in many cases. However, the higher the barrier against entering the market, the greater benefit you can enjoy once you find a reliable partner.
From the day of establishment in 1980, we have been handling the advertisement in FORTUNE magazine, and from 1988, reselling Verio Corporation listed on the NASDAQ ( Later, verio corporation was acquired by NTT Communication Japan and was renamed today’s "NTT/Verio"). Since 2007, we have been serving as an authorized agent responsible for DigiCert certification of the server, and maintaining a relationship with foreign companies.
Knowing the advantage of having overseas business partners, we have been experiencing partnership with foreign corporations for over 30 years. We recommend you with confidence to enter the Japanese market through the connection with us.
The most important thing in B to B based trading: Mutual trust
We consider trust the most important thing in conducting B to B trading. In trading with overseas corporations, we have no other choice but to be more careful than the trading with local corporations. We fully understand the situation.
Our corporate profile, profile of the representative, and brands are as follows. This information is intended to help you gain a better understanding of ourselves.
Cyber Vision Hosting Co., Ltd. was established in 1980, as an advertising agency, creating advertising materials for giant electronics companies and handling FORTUNE magazine ads.
Internet- business-related work has been going on since 1996, including Web Hosting, Website Design and Web development.
- Company Name: Cyber Vision Hosting Co., Ltd.
- Head Office: 1-4-10-302 Tsurumaki Tama-shi Tokyo 206-0034 Japan
- Capital: 23.50Million Yen
- Established: October 1980
- President: Tadao Mochizuki
- Major trading banks: Mizuho Bank Karasuyama Branch, SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION Nippori Branch, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Karasuyama Branch
- Customers: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan, JETRO, NTT DATA CORPORATION, NTT Communications, Mitsui Corp and about 400 others
- Key Qualifications: JP Domain Designated Partner, Tokyo Chamber of Commerce Member